This blog is all about Jesus! Come read more and you will know Him more.



What A Wonderful Day


E-mail this post



Remember me (?)



All personal information that you provide here will be governed by the Privacy Policy of Blogger.com. More...



We had a volleyball match today.. We lost.. But you know what?? We were glad!! Not because we lost, but because we know we enjoyed ourself. We lost the first set 2 points short(23/25) and the second set 3 points(22/25). It was indeed a close match. We did a cheer for them and vice versa. And we have never play such a good match before.

Then we were invited to the mass for a deepavali celebration for some food. But in the end we end up drinking(Soft drinks for some of us) and eating peanuts because it started at 7pm. So we decided to leave before the dinner starts. so here I am back at home, but going out to have dinner with my mum and coming home to call the caregroup guys!! Its been a long time since I called caregroup members to come to caregroup. Really assign people to me that kind.. I know I will be blessed by doing it! Because Jesus blessed my speech and grace my way of talking to them!! Feel like in Ambassdor again.. Haha.. Only good.. No matter what mistakes I made in life, I know my Daddy is much much bigger that all of them, so does it really matter to me? Of course I don't wanna commit them again, but that doesn't stop any of God's blessings to flow in my life! Wanna know what will stop it? Nothing!! So receive it!!I don't even say that it will stop if you don't believe, there are certain truths in that, but know what? The one and only most high God is not limited to that, that's what I believe!! Only believe..

JKN
The Righteous One Whom Daddy Support and Loves!!


0 Responses to “What A Wonderful Day”

Leave a Reply

      Convert to boldConvert to italicConvert to link

 


About me

  • I'm Josiah Kelvin
  • From Singapore
  • A person who's life is full of undeserved favour that Jesus has gave. Someone who is living his dreams which God has placed in his heart and someone who rely on Jesus! And of course someone whom God loves the most!
  • My profile

Past Blog

  • Diaryland
  • Previous posts

    Archives

    Links


    ATOM 0.3