A miracle you need, a miracle you will get!!!
Published Friday, December 02, 2005 by Josiah Kelvin | E-mail this post
Just reached home after an eventful night.. Supposed to be a night full of food, teh tarik and sharing at Adams Road.. But it ended up two car accidents just 100 metres apart. For the sake of my friend, I do not want to mention his name.. I was on the road to Adams road from suntec passing by Newton circus.. And I saw these few guys very familiar at the side of the road.. Then about 100 metres further, another of my friends car was caught in an accident on the first lane.
He knocked into a motor bike which belongs to an indian couple. They were nice people.. The one who spoils the day was just the towing company guy.. He is jsut so dishonest and rude!! Its been so long since i feel I'm like an Ah beng.. Haha.. But he made the first move.. Keke.. Moreover wearing our church's T-shirt... But in the end, just for $10, everything is settled for the towing part. Went to Adams road for a drink after that, but it was a short one. Because by the time we reached there, it was about 12:30 am.
Hey Bro, Just wanted to tell you that I will not use my human honey to help you, or use my effort to help you. I want you to take this opportunity to really trust God, especially when your last paper is around the corner.. Hey but I want to trust God together with you bro.. And knowing that Jesus has paid the price and if its a miracle you need, a miracle you will get!! Just ask!!! And all things can only work for good for you His Beloved!!
Lets wait for the great testimony of God from this season of yours.. I believe and am so confident that Daddy is turning this situation around and showing you His tender mercies and His goodness!!
Bro, Enjoy!!!
Ok, I'm kinda tired now.. Wanna sleep already.. good nights!!
JKN
Thank you, Daddy...
0 Responses to “A miracle you need, a miracle you will get!!!”
Leave a Reply