This blog is all about Jesus! Come read more and you will know Him more.



What a day...


E-mail this post



Remember me (?)



All personal information that you provide here will be governed by the Privacy Policy of Blogger.com. More...



Just came back from dancing.. Wanted to go and take a look because my mum ask me to go down to help out because they don't have enough guys for the dance.. At first when she called me last week when I was outside, I felt obligated because it seems like I have to give her an answer there and then.. So I told her I'll go down this coming monday which is today then I'll decide whether to join them.. But after that, The Lord reminded me.. Why am I so enthusiastic for events in church even if there is a dance, I would love to serve.. But when my mum ask me to help her.. it seems so difficult.. Then I know at that point of time that Daddy is teaching me something.. So I told daddy that this is also serving the Lord by honoring my parents..

So I went down today with my mum.. Know what? She needs to reach there by 1830hrs for her dance.. But she waited for me and I reach home like 1820hrs.. She didn't even scold me or anything just ask me go and bathe.. Then I was amazed!! Not that she will always scold, but because I know if the one who is waiting is me.. The outcome will be different. I was so amazed by her reaction that even I went to bathe, I have to ask God, how a person can be so patient. Then God reminded me the Life! Although she don't have the life yet. But Daddy taught me something..

Went there and I enjoyed myself!! Its been a long time since I really dance.. And it is fun man!!

You know today I learn something too.. Whether I see someone who is not that good in Soccer, Volleyball or any sports/games that I am kinda good at when I'm playing with them, especaially when they are in my team.. I'll get very frustrated.. But today while playing soccer and practicing for volleyball today for tomorrow's match.. God told me this.. The ability to able to learn things fast and be good at these games are given by me, so why not give grace to others? Hey it may sound proud, but I'm not.. Really.. I always think that I am jack of all trades.. Can be good enough for alot of games but yet not too good.. Haha.. But I realised something you know.. Its the same as wisdom.. I remembered Pastor Prince said this If God give you wisdom, but you don't have lovingkindness or patience, You will be very frustrated like " Why are you so stupid, I can see it but you don't!!!
So I'm going to enjoy every game with my friends and daddy, you remind me to give grace, because what I have is given from heaven!!

JKN
I am the righteousness of God in christ Jesus, the one I will always need!!!
Hide me in the shadow of your wings, the secret place of the most high. Holies of Holy!!(which I'm already there)


0 Responses to “What a day...”

Leave a Reply

      Convert to boldConvert to italicConvert to link

 


About me

  • I'm Josiah Kelvin
  • From Singapore
  • A person who's life is full of undeserved favour that Jesus has gave. Someone who is living his dreams which God has placed in his heart and someone who rely on Jesus! And of course someone whom God loves the most!
  • My profile

Past Blog

  • Diaryland
  • Previous posts

    Archives

    Links


    ATOM 0.3