When Everything Fades Away..
Published Wednesday, November 09, 2005 by Josiah Kelvin | E-mail this post
When everything fades away, what would you cling on? Daddy ask me this question recently. When all things(success) in your life fades away. It causes me to think. I want to cling to Him and Him alone. Because He is the giver and all those is what he has given me. What can I boast in myself? Absolutely nothing. Although there are times in my life when I begin to trust my flesh and thought that I can do somethings in life. When that happens, tiredness and disappointment comes in.
Came across these sentence when I was reading a book..
Jesus is the reason for the blessings in your life. A man can receive nothing unless it has been given to him from heaven. Lets thank the Lord whenevery praise is heard about us, because its never about us. Its about what He has given me(Kel).
I love to receive gifts. And this is no exceptions. I love to just continue receiving even for my career. Because at no point of time do I want to trust my own effort, because it will only be tiring and disappointing. Jesus loves me for who I am and the grace of God in my life allows me to stand up everytime I fall and also empower me to overcome things in my life.
I can do all things thru Christ who strengthen me! I want to be immersed in His love and His love alone..
JKN
The Righteous One Whom Jesus Really Loves!!
0 Responses to “When Everything Fades Away..”
Leave a Reply