Enjoyed my day at work today. Played soccer in the morning and read the book "Benjamin Generation" finished it already, so tomorrow can read the new book that I bought. Yeah!!
Went back from work at 1700hrs today because need to reach church at 1815hrs for serving. But the moment I reach the gate, the RP ask me and some of my friends where are we going and if we have a authorized paper to show that we are allowed to go out before 1730hrs. This is the first time a RP ask me where am I going for the whole of my officer life. In the end, one of the captain came to my rescue because he was going out too, so I told him and he brought me out. But after I got home, he sms me say that the boss looking for us, but may not be because of this issue, as there are another thing that they need from him by tomorrow. But anyway If God is for me, who can be against me? Favour and grace grace!! That's not all..
As my mum went to china for tour last night, I tot I can drive her beautiful Airtrek to Church today. Took the keys, went downstairs which was raining but can open the door. It was then I realised that I took the wrong key, the one I took was the spoiled one. So the clever me tot that by opening the door with the key insteadt of the alarm will help, the most just close the door and lock when the alarms goes off.. But it didn't work and in the end I can't stop the alarm from stopping and its extra loud!! So I have to go up and take my car key. By the time I was home, I was perspiring and my whole shirt was close to be drenched!! So call my dad, cos I figured out that he got the keys. But when he picked up my call, he already knows the alarm went off because his friend from the block told him.. So I was very irritated and impatient, so was like asking him impatiently
"why you took the key without telling me?" So he just say he is rushing back.. So I got to wait in my car for him to come back before I can leave because my mum's car door is unlock by now and cannot be locked.. So as I sat in the car, I realised that one of my sleeve's button have dropped. Then I was thinking what a day...
But as I waited for my dad, I was listening to pastor prince.. Then God started to talk to me. He ask me, why am I so irritated and so impatient? He reminded me not to take the people around me for granted.. And he asked me
" So what if you're late?" After thinking for awhile, my lightning fast mind answered..
" Nothing" So He cooled me down and I sms kenneth my group leader that I will be late.. And So I just continue talking to Daddy and he show me things.
So when my dad came, instead of scolding him I said sorry to him because I thought that the alarm can be off if I lock the door from inside and need him to rush back.. After talking to him for awhile, I told him that I need to go. Because at that time is already about 1845hrs. So I went do to service and in the end, I enjoyed serving and enjoyed the service!! Such a great service..
Hear O Kelvin!! Be attentive to my words and give ear to my saying. For it is life and health to those who finds it!!JKN
The Righteous One Whom Jesus Loves..
0 Responses to “What A Day Of Learning....”
Leave a Reply