This blog is all about Jesus! Come read more and you will know Him more.



Step by Step...


E-mail this post



Remember me (?)



All personal information that you provide here will be governed by the Privacy Policy of Blogger.com. More...



Step by Step is how He leads. Sometimes we may not know why or where to go. Alot of times I just find myself at the junction of a cross road.(Decision) To the left or to the right? Sometimes we just want Daddy to show us the end of the each road isn't it? Today Pastor was saying that God ways are always by faith. He always ask you to go without telling you where or who. And I can't agree more with him. God never tell Abraham where to go! He just say go! You know the last decision that I made was to go for pilot. that's this one night i think about all the possibilities and the pro and cons. I think until I can't sleep, really can't sleep. So I finally decided and told Daddy that since that is what I desire to do, I want to go that direction and just enjoy Daddy being with me. To walk this journey with me. You know, utimately its not about what decision you made. Although there are natural consequences and stuff, but its about your walk with God you know. I believe even if you make a wrong decision but having Him walk that journey with you, He can bring you back anytime and know what? He can restore and turn it around for good!! Didn't that just sets you free to make tough decisions?

Hey just know that you can never walk out of the will of God in your life and have a faith that dares to fail! And just ask Him to open or close doors loh. Even for my case, if is of Him then open the door all the way, if is not, then close it. That's what I told Him. Jesus is just so good isn't it?

Monday is a new chapter in my life. I believe this new chapter in my life is jsut gonna be so fun and so bless! Because Jesus is with me! And Kel is handsome because the Lord is with Him! Jesus just reminded me of this verse. Hey people, you are glorious because the Lord is with you! Be strong and of good courage!

Hey talking about this, last time i always think like whaaa why is this guy so bold? Don't he have butterfly in his stomach or ain't he afraid? Then today pastor said Being courageous is not that you don't have butterfly in your stomach. But even with butterfly in your stomach, you dare to do it. That is being courageous!

I just love Church, Can't get enough of Jesus!

My whole life journey is just blessed! Because Jesus is walking it with me!


0 Responses to “Step by Step...”

Leave a Reply

      Convert to boldConvert to italicConvert to link

 


About me

  • I'm Josiah Kelvin
  • From Singapore
  • A person who's life is full of undeserved favour that Jesus has gave. Someone who is living his dreams which God has placed in his heart and someone who rely on Jesus! And of course someone whom God loves the most!
  • My profile

Past Blog

  • Diaryland
  • Previous posts

    Archives

    Links


    ATOM 0.3