Such an eventful day.
Published Sunday, July 31, 2005 by Josiah Kelvin | E-mail this post
It just melts my heart when God just stop the rain for His beloved poly people. Daddy just loves them too much to take this fun away from them! Jesus is just good amen? Although the team that I facilitated came back 19 out of 20, I still think that they are very sporting and cool man!! I like that team, they really played hard and I get a chance to talk to all of them and really know them! Such precious time I have with them! Thanks team for giving me a good time!
Sean is just anointed! Just into two songs and I know that God is here in our midst! But I have to go down to wait for deacon if not, I will already be on the floor crying by the third song. Haha. Just one word for this man,
anointed! Deacon Chin today shared a very powerful message I believe for the poly people,
the resurrection Life in us! And I believe that this is what the poly people needs to hear! They are not inferior to others in campus, they are God's favourite!
You know, God is just so good. Just by looking at the numbers we have today tells me that Daddy is really faithful in this ministry! There was a time when poly was just a small bunch of people, and now it have grew to become an big and mighty bunch of giant slayers! I just love this group of people! I just want to spend whatever time I have left in this ministry to just be blessed by them and be a blessing to them!
We humans are expendable, God can always raise another person to take the position or do that job. Yes, its true, but you know what? Now God can raise another person up. But your calling in your life is irrevocable! So even when another person is raised up to take it, Daddy is just so merciful to bring you back to fulfill His calling in your life! So tell me? What's so difficult about decision? Haha.
"Hey Bro, you are still on decisions? ain't you tired?"haha well, decisions are something that is close to my heart, maybe that is why God has been showing alot of it to me.
Daddy, let your Grace just come into my Life! Daddy, I cannot!! But you can!!
0 Responses to “Such an eventful day.”
Leave a Reply