What a day...
Published Saturday, July 23, 2005 by Josiah Kelvin | E-mail this post
Its has been a long time since I have been out the whole day and adding to that, I didn't drive today! haha. Walk, take taxi, take bus, take mrt. Hey what's wrong man, took all the public transports. Haha... But I did enjoy myself! Went to NS caregroup today. Let me tell you, this caregroup is just born for greatness man! Cos this is like a caregroup for all the mighty man of David, they will come out gaint slayers! I just know it! Then went for a meeting and recce for next week event. Well one word I can say about it.
BLESS!Ok, I'm physically tired now. And tomr is another long day for me! But know what? I'm enjoying myself! Because I will want to serve while I still can! Amen! I always believe that God will never stop filling me with His gifts! Its all by His grace!
Thank you, Daddy Daddy's Little Boy...
0 Responses to “What a day...”
Leave a Reply