This blog is all about Jesus! Come read more and you will know Him more.



What A Service...


E-mail this post



Remember me (?)



All personal information that you provide here will be governed by the Privacy Policy of Blogger.com. More...



I really enjoyed myself today so much! Just by going to bible study. Don't be too professional and forget reality!
Nothing comes by achieving but receiving!

Before you can do anything, God will fill you with the Spirit of God first!
Not only for the things of the ministry, but even for your career. The things that you cannot do before, you can do it now.
This just reminded me that I was such a fearful worship leader when I just started worship leading. Not that kind of fearful of God, but really FEARful! haha. Can't even project my voice, always got it covered by steven and hongwei. Don't really have the confidence to lead. But when I just look back, along the way God just filled me somewhere, somehow. And That's really by the grace of God! Well, I'm going to see more things that I cannot do today that I will do tomorrow!

A man can receive nothing unless it has been given to him from heaven!


0 Responses to “What A Service...”

Leave a Reply

      Convert to boldConvert to italicConvert to link

 


About me

  • I'm Josiah Kelvin
  • From Singapore
  • A person who's life is full of undeserved favour that Jesus has gave. Someone who is living his dreams which God has placed in his heart and someone who rely on Jesus! And of course someone whom God loves the most!
  • My profile

Past Blog

  • Diaryland
  • Previous posts

    Archives

    Links


    ATOM 0.3