This blog is all about Jesus! Come read more and you will know Him more.



Just Enjoy. That's What Daddy Wants Me To Do.


E-mail this post



Remember me (?)



All personal information that you provide here will be governed by the Privacy Policy of Blogger.com. More...



Thanks bros and Sis. Thanks for the encouragements. Somethings just focus too much on the things happening in our lives and forget to enjoy isn't it? yup!

Talk to Deacon on Saturday, his reply was kinda shocking to me. He told me if you like it then go for it. There is no wrong vocations. Just like him, who will expect a CEO to go full-time? 12 years may seems long to us, but to God its just a short time. All three people whom I talked to(Angie, Louise and Deacon) ask me to ask myself this question. Is This What You Want? If yes then go for it.

Tot about it, talk to daddy about it. I guess I don't dare to make decisions anymore because of the wrong decisions that I have made in my life. But the holy spirit just reminded me Dare to fail. I told daddy last night that He has open the doors for me so supernaturally till now. I just want to enjoy myself. So I decide to go and enjoy myself. The rest I leave it to daddy, because He will make it good. But now that I choose to go, I want to trust God to open the doors all the way. Since I came into this with His grace and supernatural favour, then I will want to rely on it all the way. The rest is for daddy to lead.

1 Corinthians 3:7
So then neither he who plants is anything, nor he who waters, but God who increase.

I took a tape out of my many tapes yesterday and guess what? I took a title Making Godly Decisions by deacon. Haha.. Daddy is timely right? Listen to it. I still want to be involve with the End times revival! And I know I will.

will update again.

Thank you Daddy. People may not be there for me forever, but you are in me forever! And I'm not looking at myself as Kelvin but Christ in me, the hope of glory!


2 Responses to “Just Enjoy. That's What Daddy Wants Me To Do.”

  1. Blogger Alice Tng 

    Hi Brother Kel, surprised to see me in the comment section?

    Anyway, I dun know the full story but from what I read from your blog, I can 'aga-aga' understand what is going on in your life.

    I can understand abit of what you are facing, the difficulties of it. I think You are not sure which to choose maybe because you dun wan to miss out the perfect things that God has prepared for you OR you scare that you will miss out the rest if you choose the one choice.

    well...here is my 2 cents worth... THINK BIG... who says that you cannot serve full time in NS and study @ the same time? (for example) Why restrict God's blessings from manifesting in your life when He can actually do much more?

    Many a times, we stumbled upon decision making simply because we dun trust God enough.. :)

    End of my 2 cents worth.

  2. Blogger Queen of Spade 

    Hi Keith , thanks for visiting my blog.. it's been encouraging to read yr blog about God...Had been struggling with quiet time recently...Pray for me .. heee..

    the gal with purple blog whom u stumbled upon...

Leave a Reply

      Convert to boldConvert to italicConvert to link

 


About me

  • I'm Josiah Kelvin
  • From Singapore
  • A person who's life is full of undeserved favour that Jesus has gave. Someone who is living his dreams which God has placed in his heart and someone who rely on Jesus! And of course someone whom God loves the most!
  • My profile

Past Blog

  • Diaryland
  • Previous posts

    Archives

    Links


    ATOM 0.3