This blog is all about Jesus! Come read more and you will know Him more.



Physio


E-mail this post



Remember me (?)



All personal information that you provide here will be governed by the Privacy Policy of Blogger.com. More...



Here I am again sitting at my living room sofa just like what I'v been done for the past few days. This is the only place where I sent my whole day other than my bed during the night. The time I spent in this living room for the past few days is more than the time spent in this living room for the whole year add together.

Went for physio today, had to do all the painful exercises and these are the exercises that I need to do at home 3 times a day everyday. My leg still hurts now after the physio session. I'm healed! Pain will just have to leave in the name of Jesus!! Amen!

Met Marabelle at SGH today, it was so God. I wanted to sms her but decided not to, but she called because she saw my car. Lol.. Had a good talk and realised that after my physio, it was about her knock off time, so get my dad to give her a lift back.

I really appreciate those friends who came to visited me, although we didn't do much because I spent most of my time on the sofa. But I enjoyed it alot. Thanks so much!

Don't feel like doing any more exercises for today.. haha.. Healed! Yeah!!


0 Responses to “Physio”

Leave a Reply

      Convert to boldConvert to italicConvert to link

 


About me

  • I'm Josiah Kelvin
  • From Singapore
  • A person who's life is full of undeserved favour that Jesus has gave. Someone who is living his dreams which God has placed in his heart and someone who rely on Jesus! And of course someone whom God loves the most!
  • My profile

Past Blog

  • Diaryland
  • Previous posts

    Archives

    Links


    ATOM 0.3