This blog is all about Jesus! Come read more and you will know Him more.



Bye Mel..


E-mail this post



Remember me (?)



All personal information that you provide here will be governed by the Privacy Policy of Blogger.com. More...



Anyway she is not gonna read this blog anymore, so I can just type whatever I like here..
Why do people always think that it is easy for the person who asked for a break-up.. isn't he a human too? You know if I didn't love at all or at the very least try, I wouldn't come so far and ended up being hated.. as much as you are hurt reading my blog, I am too reading yours..
Enough of who is being hurt more issue, I give up. I want to give this issue up from my life once and for all..

I'm tired.. no matter what I'm feeling now, I know its gonna be well for us. Don't wanna spoil it any further..

Mel,( I know you will not be reading this) just want you to know that at some point of time, I actually fell in love with you..


0 Responses to “Bye Mel..”

Leave a Reply

      Convert to boldConvert to italicConvert to link

 


About me

  • I'm Josiah Kelvin
  • From Singapore
  • A person who's life is full of undeserved favour that Jesus has gave. Someone who is living his dreams which God has placed in his heart and someone who rely on Jesus! And of course someone whom God loves the most!
  • My profile

Past Blog

  • Diaryland
  • Previous posts

    Archives

    Links


    ATOM 0.3