This blog is all about Jesus! Come read more and you will know Him more.



JB


E-mail this post



Remember me (?)



All personal information that you provide here will be governed by the Privacy Policy of Blogger.com. More...



Phew, got into an accident yesterday in JB, but praise God that we are all ok. But the bus driver is super irresponsible, saying I'm only a bus driver and I got only rm$300, take it or leave it. We decided to take some actions on him. Now let the insurance company do the job, although in natural it might be difficult to claim, but In Jesus name this will come thru fine..

Forget about the accident for now, went to JB for go-cart with some of my friends. It was fun isn't it? 80cc was ok cos have been playing with it for quite sometime. Until the monster 125cc came about, I was seriously amazed by it. johnny and I got it spinned on us for countless times. Guess just need a few more tries to get the handling in control. I thank God for my guy friends, at least I wouldn't go to girls to move on. haha.. John and I had our backs hurt. John has an Abrasion and I have a blue-black spot on my bag because of the seat. We need cushions the next time round..

Had a great talk with John at ABC last night, thanks for the story on the old man, his grandson and the donkey.. Haha.. I liked the banks of Jordon is overflow for it was harvest time!!
I'm going into my promise land and just reap the harvest!!

Tennis lesson is tonight.. kinda wish it will rain tonight, so that I don't have to go for the class. I don't know why.. Haha.. Just hope these four lessons will pass by sooner than I think. Two weeks of leave in Singapore, will cause me to have alot of time to think about anything. So I rather sleep, go out with friends who can cause me not to think and hopefully hansel who will have my time all to itself.. haha..

as long as you are happy.. Am I? I hope so.. If I am, why am I not feeling so? Haha.. emotions.. I'm more than these emotions..


0 Responses to “JB”

Leave a Reply

      Convert to boldConvert to italicConvert to link

 


About me

  • I'm Josiah Kelvin
  • From Singapore
  • A person who's life is full of undeserved favour that Jesus has gave. Someone who is living his dreams which God has placed in his heart and someone who rely on Jesus! And of course someone whom God loves the most!
  • My profile

Past Blog

  • Diaryland
  • Previous posts

    Archives

    Links


    ATOM 0.3