Its FRIDAY!! TGIF
Published Friday, July 04, 2008 by Josiah Kelvin | E-mail this post
Whaoo, two days leave just flash past so quickly. Didn't do much today, except for sending some e-mails, reading up on the SSG, and lazing around in bed. For once after a long while I didn't have any plans on a friday. Haha. Wierd but relieved I guess.. The day passes so slowly yet time seems to be flashing by.. Oxy moron.. Lol. Wanted to go to the gym, but decided to stay at home and maybe have a round of games later. I will go to the gym tomorrow then.
Why meet up and talk if you didn't want to talk anymore after that? I'm perplexed.. But maybe its better for the both of us, seem like I use this phrase alot recently. Decided to block out and disappear, anyway this is final isn't it. Lets move on then..
Come to think about it, if there is no lost because the other person has never loved you, the the person who had never loved before also didn't lose anything, isn't it? Just a tot..
I guess I'll just take this time to just hit the books, and do something. Because I know KEL will do stupid things when he is bored. I missed flying, really.. excluding all the scolding and yelling.. Haha, missed flying up in the sky alone an enjoying the scenery..
That's all I'm feeling for now, gonna hit on the books again.. I think I've wasted money buy PS3, 2 days of leave and I didn't even switch on the PS3 for once.. OMG.. Haha..
Ask me to think about it, but don't want to talk to me after that?? I'm puzzled.. Maybe she just hate me.. Haha Well, thank God I'm loved then..
Labels: TGIF
0 Responses to “Its FRIDAY!! TGIF”
Leave a Reply