I choose Your Word..
Published Monday, May 05, 2008 by Josiah Kelvin | E-mail this post
Sometime I just hope I'm emotionless, I think it will be easier to believe.. Guess I just need to start believing right somewhere.. Daddy, I want to start right now. This depression spirit
GO in the name of Jesus!! People thinks that its easy for me, maybe because they thinks that I'm a jerk. But know what? I'm a jerk anyway, my flesh is ugly and disgusting. Why am I even surprised? I want to stop letting my flesh having dominion of my life. Jesus, take this journey with me, walk this road and speak to me Your word and let me know You thru Your word.
I guess wanting her to continue tennis and be friends is just what I want. How selfish is that.. Since its better not to, then I'll just leave it as it is.. I thank God for having our paths crossed, for whatever reason. Thank you, Jesus..Lead me back to my first Love.. Its my decision now to let the world or Your word to fill my emptiness. I choose Your word, teach me to be a man..
0 Responses to “I choose Your Word..”
Leave a Reply