My Thoughts..
Published Sunday, October 28, 2007 by Josiah Kelvin | E-mail this post
"Way back into love" by Hugh Grant and Drew Barrymore is a song I was introduced last night at a cafe and I'm mesmerise by it until I can't stop listening to it..
Think too much? Or overlooking the consequences? I'm guilty of both, I reckon. Well, this is what I call learning.. Stop being nice to people, Kel..
Can I be myself here? I don't really care who is reading this blog anymore. I just want to be myself, the Kel who Jesus died for.. I've lost the interest in the things of God, I'm famish for the passion, the inquisitiveness for the things of His kingdom.. I've started smoking again and not living a life for the Beloved who died for me. I think I'm lost.... lost in the world of norm..
Daddy, remind me that I'm not a normal person in the world, but an extraordinary being who
WAS cleansed and forgiven
MUCH!!Sometimes I really think, why am I going thru some stuff... I love to know the answer. Only time can tell I guess. I believe this will be an entry which I will look back in time and thank my Daddy for delievering me once again and never stops!
Whoever is reading this don't worry, I'm just typing my thoughts out to Daddy. I'm someone who seldom make known my thoughts vocally. But I'm alright, because daddy is walking this journey with His precious Kel..Labels: My Life
0 Responses to “My Thoughts..”
Leave a Reply