Welcome back to dallas...
Published Wednesday, November 14, 2007 by Josiah Kelvin | E-mail this post
I'm back in dallas!! The weather here is awesome, kinda remind me of Aust again.. Missed this kind of weather. Haven't really started work today, just went down to watch some videos and had a discussion on the things we are going to do for this training here.
Its nice to take time off from Singapore because, I know when I'm alone daddy is my closest friend!! He is the One I run to for answers, love, cries.. I believe this trip will truely bless me superabundantly and my walk with Him is not just gonna skip but fly, soaring over mountains and raging seas!!
For awhile now, finally I'm missing someone in my life. There are alot of things said about this friendship, I promise I'll think about it.. And I'll not make a rush decision on this.. Daddy, guide me thru and immerse me in your word.. Let me be a happy yakik, that's the most important thing.. Lets grow much more!!
This trip gonna be hectic, even working on saturdays to finish before thanksgiving which starts on 22nd Nov, but after that its shopping and having fun time!! Hahaha.. I see myself buying alot of things with greaaaatttt dissscounts!!
Its 1:19 am now and I'm going to bed.. I promise more to come k.. good night fp..
Labels: In Dallas
0 Responses to “Welcome back to dallas...”
Leave a Reply