WII is cool....
Published Monday, October 08, 2007 by Josiah Kelvin | E-mail this post
Zach and Ryan is outside in my livingroom play wii, this wii that my sister bought from China was indeed a blessing, not only to my friends but also my family. My parents loved it, and I played tennis with my dad and golf with my mum, just like what pastor describe today that although I'm a son, but I'm playing games like a friend to my parents.
Ryan is teaching zach how to play dragonball right now. Haha can't wait to see Zach play the boxing game again. He is soooo funny.
The sermon pastor preached today was awesome! Made me reflect on His goodness in my life and what He was trying to tell me all this while..
"I'm under grace!"Training in Aust made me kinda disappointed with Daddy at that point of time, cos I can't see him working thru me and frustrated with Him thinking why can't I excel and go to where I've always wanted to go.. But looking back now in just a matter of months, I see the grace of God and his plans to give me a future and a hope. I really kinda enjoy what I'm doing now, more time and I'm thinking of serving again once I'm ready, and I think this is what I really wanted..
If I have gone to where I really wanted to go, I don't think I'll enjoy this much, don't even know if I'll be dragging my feet to work everyday. Daddy is willing to let me mistaken Him for that but give to me the best option that I'll really want in the end.. I'm humbled by Your goodness..
I've hide from You for too long, that's enough.. Its time to stand up and carry on this walk with you once again.. Daddy, where would I really be if its not for You........
Definitely not this farLet this life of mine be a living testimony of Your goodness and Your grace, no matter what happens..
Labels: Reflection of life...
0 Responses to “WII is cool....”
Leave a Reply