This blog is all about Jesus! Come read more and you will know Him more.



I passed my test 2 today..


E-mail this post



Remember me (?)



All personal information that you provide here will be governed by the Privacy Policy of Blogger.com. More...



Well, as the title said.. I passed my test 2. Really Praise the Lord.. Managed to do some aeros and then my tester showed me alot of interesting stuffs... Really interesting like low level flying, go to another air field to touch and go.. Showed me alot man...

I enjoyed my last sortie here.. Its really by the grace of God that I passed.. That's all I can say.. Grace of God..

The new batch of guys are here already.. As blur as when we first came.. Haha.. Well can pack most of my things already.. But guess will be only able to go back on tuesday.. Just can't wait to go back.. But before that, I will enjoy my last weekend here first.. Hahaha... See ya soon guys..


1 Responses to “I passed my test 2 today..”

  1. Blogger admin 

    Mansion To Haunt Comics
    Dan Vado, president of comic publisher Slave Labor Graphics, told SCI FI Wire that its upcoming Haunted Mansion comic book takes its inspiration directly from the Disneyland ride on which it is based.
    Hey, you have a great blog here! I'm definitely going to bookmark you!

    I have a european roulette site/blog. It pretty much covers european roulette related stuff.

    Come and check it out if you get time :-)

Leave a Reply

      Convert to boldConvert to italicConvert to link

 


About me

  • I'm Josiah Kelvin
  • From Singapore
  • A person who's life is full of undeserved favour that Jesus has gave. Someone who is living his dreams which God has placed in his heart and someone who rely on Jesus! And of course someone whom God loves the most!
  • My profile

Past Blog

  • Diaryland
  • Previous posts

    Archives

    Links


    ATOM 0.3