Singlehood?
Published Wednesday, December 15, 2004 by Josiah Kelvin | E-mail this post
Well, I read proverbs 4 today after reading Eileen's sms. Its about what a Father wants to tell His son. After I read it, there is a hmmm...
"Lord, are you telling me something?" And I told the Lord
"Lord, teach me, cos I want to listen and I want to be teachable!"
Because last night when I spend time with Him before I went to bed, Just playing the guitar and singing and praying in tongues. And I realise that I can go into Daddy's presence very fast with a guitar. Especially when I'm alone. And I just felt Daddy saying
"Its ok, Kel. I will support." Daddy calls me Kel!
you may think I'm making this up.. Its ok, cause at first I thought I was making this up too.. So I just carry on worshiping in spirit and I heard it again. And after this time, I felt the peace inside of me. Just that kind of calmness and peacefulness. People may think its all because Kel wants to get attached that is why he thinks he heard God. But its ok. Utimately its my relationship with daddy. :)
Daddy, I may be willful and contrary talking. But since I have made this decision, Lord. I want you to grace me for it. It may seems that I'm taking a longer journey. Daddy, I want to take this longer journey with her..
Daddy, like what I'd told you. I want to be mature and not be inmature that when people talk about serving or giving to God, they wanna break up. I'm not saying that is wrong. But I want to make a decision and stick to it. Because I know that Daddy will grace me to still serve Him as much as I want to! And continue to enjoy my friends too!
I guess I'm leaving singlehood soon.... I'm so excited!! :)
SO when are you going to propose to me? *blink* *blink*
Haha... Don't like that lah.. here so many people, you say out, me paiseh leh... haha
God: Kel, you shall bless Ryan with $20. By Sunday December 19 2004.
I just render that you are all believing God for somethings friends. Ok.. Kel is a good friend, so will just believe God together with all of you k.. kekeke..
*Kel slowly make his way away...* hahaha