This blog is all about Jesus! Come read more and you will know Him more.



Exciting!!!


E-mail this post



Remember me (?)



All personal information that you provide here will be governed by the Privacy Policy of Blogger.com. More...



I was going to sleep, after spending some time with daddy with the guitar. But this verse just came to me, so I went to open my bible and read.
Romans 5:17
"For if by one man's offense death reigned through the one, much more those who receive abundance of grace and of the gift of righteousness will reign in life through the one, Jesus Christ."
I have never seen this before maybe all of you had, but its ok. Daddy show it to me this time and i'm excited!!
Look, you know we need the abundance of grace in our everyday life without fail, because everyday, every minute we fail! Ok.... no you, just me ya.. haha :)
what is Grace? "Not getting the things we do deserve" right?
And that means that everytime we fail, we know that there is no more judgement! Because ALL the judgements are on His son Jesus!!
Gal 3:13
For christ have redeem us from the curse of the Law, having become a curse for us(for it is written, "Cursed is everyone who hangs on a tree")
We are redeemed!!! Whoohoo!!! Hallelujah!!!
But wait a minute..... Is that all?? Do God just leave us there?? Do God says that ok lah, Jesus has redeemed you, so you wouldn't get any of the curse.. period?? A BIG NO!!!!
Daddy wants to bless you!!! No leaving you there!!
And the gift of righteouness!! Whats that??
Its all the blessings that God will still bless you!! Its telling you that you are the righteousness of God in Christ(2 corinthians 5:21)
And its a gift!! Its up for grabs!!
Hey people, we are in the light!! And 1john1:7 says that If we walk in the light(which we are already in) We have fellowship with one another and the blood of Jesus Christ His son cleanses us from all sin.
It means always cleansing us!! every minute, every second!!!
Hey people, lets grabs the gift of righteousness too!! Knowing that God have forgetten all our iniquities!! We are as righteousness as His son Jesus!!! And I think Jesus is quite righteous!!! Haha!! Then Romans 5:17 says " You will reign in life through the One, Jesus Christ!!!" Lets reign For Jesus!! Not to impress but to glorify!!

"I was made to praise you
I was made to glorify your name
In every circumstance
To find a chance to thank you

I was made to love you
I was to worship at your feet
And to obey you Lord
I was made for you!!"

Daddy, Whatever things in my life that is not glorifying to you, take it, change it and mould it, Lord!!
For I am greedy for your anointing!! I am GREEDY, Lord!!!


0 Responses to “Exciting!!!”

Leave a Reply

      Convert to boldConvert to italicConvert to link

 


About me

  • I'm Josiah Kelvin
  • From Singapore
  • A person who's life is full of undeserved favour that Jesus has gave. Someone who is living his dreams which God has placed in his heart and someone who rely on Jesus! And of course someone whom God loves the most!
  • My profile

Past Blog

  • Diaryland
  • Previous posts

    Archives

    Links


    ATOM 0.3