This blog is all about Jesus! Come read more and you will know Him more.



A day full of redemption!


E-mail this post



Remember me (?)



All personal information that you provide here will be governed by the Privacy Policy of Blogger.com. More...



Last night before I closed my eyes to dream of my wonderful knight in shining amour, I read Galatian 3. And when it comes to verse 13, it says Christ has redeemed us from the curse of the law, having become a curse for us (for it is written, "Cursed is everyone who hangs on a tree".) What a wonderful and glorious verse! We are redeemed! But often people stop at this verse, but the glory and wonder do not just stop here!
Look at verse 14, it says "THAT the blessing of Abraham might come upon the Gentiles in Christ Jesus, that we might receive the PROMISE OF THE SPIRIT THROUGH FAITH."
Notice I bold "THAT"? Its because it is talking about verse 13, why did Jesus redeemed us from the curse of the Law! so that we can receive all that Abraham had received from God! Most importantly "Righteousness by faith!" So... What is the promise of the spirit? people of the most high God, wanna know? For more information, please call.... Haha..
From the reference, it leads me to Isaiah 33 verse 15.
Verse 15 says "Until the Spirit is poured upon us from on high, And the wilderness becomes a fruitful field, and the fruitful field is counted as a forest."
That's the promise of the spirit! Until it is poured upon us from on high which had already been done, and the wilderness(dryness in our lives) becomes a fruitful field! And a fruitful field is counted as a FOREST! People, our lives are lives full of forest of blessings!
See a desert becoming a land full of fruits. And from the land full of fruits becoming a Forest full of fruits! that's our lives!!
Lets prepare for the forest which is already here, cos Christ has already redeemed us from the curse of the Law!

Today, came home early. went to do somethings for my car at 10am in the morning. Wanted to install a spoiler on my car. But decided not to. Reached home at 11.30 to pass my dad the car to fetch my grandparents to TTSH for check-up. Chat around and then went to sleep. And now here I am to type this blog. Haha.. Going for briefing later.

I'm so excited for the coming things in my life! Lord, prepare me for my future wife! Make me a man of all men! Who knows how to respect and give rather than expect and take, Lord.
Daddy, because you are the Man of my life! My future wife will be so blessed to have me around! :) Its a blessing to have me and not a curse! haha..
I want to lean on you even when I have a Lady to take care of! Because I cannot.

Lord, I Thank you for everything that is happening in my life! Let my gates of praise never cease to praise you!
Lets play a game, Daddy... :)




0 Responses to “A day full of redemption!”

Leave a Reply

      Convert to boldConvert to italicConvert to link

 


About me

  • I'm Josiah Kelvin
  • From Singapore
  • A person who's life is full of undeserved favour that Jesus has gave. Someone who is living his dreams which God has placed in his heart and someone who rely on Jesus! And of course someone whom God loves the most!
  • My profile

Past Blog

  • Diaryland
  • Previous posts

    Archives

    Links


    ATOM 0.3