This blog is all about Jesus! Come read more and you will know Him more.



Its friday today!!!


E-mail this post



Remember me (?)



All personal information that you provide here will be governed by the Privacy Policy of Blogger.com. More...



Praise the Lord!!!! Keke.. Now is 08:51Am 05/11/04 and its a FRIDAY!!!!!
When I was driving to work just now,I put on a tape where I took from home, cos have been listening to songs in the car, but today wanted to listen to sermon. Its a topic that I wish I would have a revelation. And I still want more of it!!
Its talking about sin in our life!!
we love God and we want to live a glorious life for him! Not to make people know us, but know the almighty one, right? But there is always this area that you will find that you always fall!
Can I be real here?? Haha. You know for me is lust. Well For most guys I guess, unless you are a .... hahah. should not address it. :) And i have been thinking why can't I get free from this area?? Here and there I will fall. All along I have been getting revelations and I run with it! Today I got one big one again!! Its when God speaks to you, that you know you knew so little. haha. I thought I know much. keke. very real huh...

He said everyone's body is the same!! All have fallen from the glory of the Lord! Pastors don't have an improved body!! WE cannot put confident in our flesh. People it may seems like the things you here everyday, but please read with a teachable heart and Daddy will speak to you!! Until you die, you cannot trust your flesh!! And everyday when you fall, its not you!! No matter how mature you have grown in the Lord, don't ever trust your flesh!!
Often people get dissappointed when they fall is when they trusted in their flesh. they trusted that their flesh is now "Better". But in the end, they get dissapointed. I always do that!! haha. But it shall no more come to that place, at least I am learning now!!
You know in Romans 7, I went to read it just now. And I found something interesting!!!
All of us know that Romans 7 is talking about Paul struggling against sin. But have you realise that in verse 17 He said " But now, it is no longer I who do it, but the sin that dwells in me." Before that, he was talking about the good things that he wants to do, he do not do, but the things he do not want to do, he do, until this verse. BUT NOW!!! Means NOW!!!! Hey people, before we were saved when we sin, its natural. Its us!! Because our old man is not crucified yet!! But now that we are saved, our old man have been crucified with Christ!! And old things have passed away, and behold all things have become new!!(2 corinthians 5:17). SO its no longer us, but the sins that dwells in us!! Because of our flesh!! But look to Jesus!! And place your trust in Him!! And when you love Him, you will want to glorify Him. You can do all things in Christ who strengthens you!! People lets let to place our trust in the Lord!! I'm learning!!!! :)


0 Responses to “Its friday today!!!”

Leave a Reply

      Convert to boldConvert to italicConvert to link

 


About me

  • I'm Josiah Kelvin
  • From Singapore
  • A person who's life is full of undeserved favour that Jesus has gave. Someone who is living his dreams which God has placed in his heart and someone who rely on Jesus! And of course someone whom God loves the most!
  • My profile

Past Blog

  • Diaryland
  • Previous posts

    Archives

    Links


    ATOM 0.3