This blog is all about Jesus! Come read more and you will know Him more.



I saw something!!!


E-mail this post



Remember me (?)



All personal information that you provide here will be governed by the Privacy Policy of Blogger.com. More...



Hi guys and gals!!
Have you ever wondered why can't I get attached?? Why do people says I'm too young?
I saw something now!! I saw light!! hahaha!! Praise the Lord!! Last time i used to find out at what Age did God gave eve to adam? haha!! How foolish!!

Actually, there is not age limits to get attached. Hey... WAIT!!! Hold your horses!!
listen to me first k. Its not about the age. People, why don't you focus of the age and focus on are you ready?
I'm not even talking about providing the girl in financially! I'm just talking about the basics!! Are you really ready?? Ask yourself. If you can't get of your lust even when you are a single, then you are not. All my points are not about falling in, but a weakness that you are living with. Can you respect a girl as God respect her? See her as what God sees her? I'm not talking about seeing her fully as God sees, of course we can't. But at least respect her for she is a woman of God and not as the world sees her! they takes Girls as object! Its all the devil's fault!! I hate you devil for bring Sin into this world!! But hey, Jesus has took it all on the cross!! HAHA!! Praise the Lord!! Its exciting isn't it!!

Know that God don't want you alone too. Like what He said about Adam in Genesis. But He wants you to know Him better first!! Alone!! because no one can take that away from you.
I'm taking this journey too!!! THREE YEARS!!! Yeah!!!
Not easy by myself, but very easy with Jesus!!!

Lets soar like an eagle!! Lets soar over the mountains and the raging seas!! Lets live for Jesus!! Because this life is His. He change it for me!! I should have been on the cross. But He went and gave me a life!! I'm going to run with Jesus!!! I'm going to soar!!!!
Lets grow together people!!
Love all of you, people of the most high God!!!


0 Responses to “I saw something!!!”

Leave a Reply

      Convert to boldConvert to italicConvert to link

 


About me

  • I'm Josiah Kelvin
  • From Singapore
  • A person who's life is full of undeserved favour that Jesus has gave. Someone who is living his dreams which God has placed in his heart and someone who rely on Jesus! And of course someone whom God loves the most!
  • My profile

Past Blog

  • Diaryland
  • Previous posts

    Archives

    Links


    ATOM 0.3