This blog is all about Jesus! Come read more and you will know Him more.



My Course...


E-mail this post



Remember me (?)



All personal information that you provide here will be governed by the Privacy Policy of Blogger.com. More...



Today is the third day of my course, GPMG Course. GPMG= General Purpose Machine Gun. Haven't been sleeping on my very own cozy bed since monday. Although for the past two days I have been going home to grab some stuff to bring back to camp, I have to book in by 2300hrs which is 11.00 pm. I have learned about this weapon before in OCS, but because if we want to teach, we need the certificate. So we have to attend the course. Its abit boring, but its ok. Very long never wear this Long 4(uniform) with perspiration all over.
Tonight they are giving night lessons, so can't go out and I'm leaving here for lesson soon. But I pray that tomorrow I will be able to go for BS and friday able to fetch my parents from the airport. Really feels like a trainee now... hahah.. But it will all be over in two weeks time. Praise the Lord!!! I will be going for campus this saturday, but maybe late because I have lessons on saturdays as this course I'm taking with NS men. So I wouldn't be serving adc for deacon this saturday. So caregroup, I can join all of you!!! SEe ya guys, got to go for lessons liao.. Blessed day and full of favour ahead!!!
Love you people.


0 Responses to “My Course...”

Leave a Reply

      Convert to boldConvert to italicConvert to link

 


About me

  • I'm Josiah Kelvin
  • From Singapore
  • A person who's life is full of undeserved favour that Jesus has gave. Someone who is living his dreams which God has placed in his heart and someone who rely on Jesus! And of course someone whom God loves the most!
  • My profile

Past Blog

  • Diaryland
  • Previous posts

    Archives

    Links


    ATOM 0.3