This blog is all about Jesus! Come read more and you will know Him more.



Commissioning and Birthday.


E-mail this post



Remember me (?)



All personal information that you provide here will be governed by the Privacy Policy of Blogger.com. More...



Well the title says it all. Yes, its my commission parade today.. NO!! Yesterday, haha and its my BIRTHDAY today!!!. kekeke. Well they back to back.. And I guess its one of the happiest days I will have. The parade was beautiful, at least to me. When i see all of us, putting in effort for this parade that we eagerly long for for 10 months, truely makes me proud to be where I am. And when my parents came and put the rank for me, its one touching moments of my life and the next was the throwing of our caps. Its something I want to remember and bring along with for my whole life. Cause I know when I throw the cap, I know I can throw that by the grace of God. It is by the sure mercies of Jesus!! I was almost out of course but well, thank you daddy for this day. And you make it that the next day is my birthday!! Thanks dad, for this birthday present! I LOVE IT!!!! * MUACK* This kiss is for you daddy, for loving me so much!!


1 Responses to “Commissioning and Birthday.”

  1. Blogger Lane 

    HAPPY B-DAY I hope all is well on this great day 4 you.

    Just stopping thru.

Leave a Reply

      Convert to boldConvert to italicConvert to link

 


About me

  • I'm Josiah Kelvin
  • From Singapore
  • A person who's life is full of undeserved favour that Jesus has gave. Someone who is living his dreams which God has placed in his heart and someone who rely on Jesus! And of course someone whom God loves the most!
  • My profile

Past Blog

  • Diaryland
  • Previous posts

    Archives

    Links


    ATOM 0.3